Wholesale Boutique combines stylish, quality products and outstanding service to create an exceptional customer experience.
Who We Are
Wholesale Boutique, a Myrtle Beach, SC based supplier of bags, accessories, apparel, and home goods, was founded in 2010. Today, the brand continues to offer unique, distinctive, and fresh products that are perfect for personalization. In recent years, WB launched the lifestyle brand Viv&Lou which offers similar fashion-forward products for fun-loving personalities.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission is to combine stylish, quality products and outstanding service to create an exceptional customer experience. We provide real-time inventory management technology, quick guaranteed turn-around times, and outstanding marketing tools to enable our customer’s success. Our vision is to inspire business owners, provoke excitement, and build trust as the best source of gifts, accessories, and apparel “made especially for you”. We value integrity, creativity, team work, and excellence above all. Our values are present throughout the company and show in the quality of our products.
Wholesale Boutique offers employee discounts, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and vacation, sick & holiday pay.
Position Summary: The Account Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with current and prospective customers; generating leads; quoting and closing new and existing business.
• Identify, qualify and consistently close business for assigned targets in territory
• Represent the Company’s full line of products and services to new and existing customers
• Create, maintain, and present a Business Plan for assigned account base to Company management on quarterly and annual basis
• Communicate with management by providing regular updates via sales forecast
• Systematically target and acquire new customers and maintain/grow sales of existing customers
• Generate and follow up on sales leads by telephone, computer or written correspondence
• Schedule showroom appointments with prospective customers
• Create and submit sales quotations and business proposals for existing and prospective customers
• Interface with internal teams including Customer Support, Finance, and Warehouse
• Assist with collections and/or the resolution of disputes or major issues with customers
• Assist with marketing programs aimed at cultivating new business, support and attend regional/national tradeshows, and provide input on the Company website and related marketing/sales collateral
• Provide competitive information to management and strategically position the Company with accounts
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree; or 3 -5 years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Sales management experience a plus
Skills & Abilities:
• Superior verbal and written English language skills
• Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint; and ERP applications
• Quality- and customer service driven to consistently delight internal and external customers
• Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
• Positive, professional attitude
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships based on mutual trust, respect, and cooperation with manager(s), executives and co-workers
• Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances, and direction
• Strong presentation, persuasion and deal closing skills
• Applies high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Utilizes strong organizational, prioritization and documentation skills
• Works effectively with minimal supervision
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
(Percentage of time performing essential tasks)
Frequent (60 – 90%)
• Visual Inspection, color distinction, reading, performing detailed work at close distances (i.e. computer screens)
• Hand/eye coordination, measuring/assembling
• Talking, verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person
• Must be able to speak and read the English language
Occasional (30 – 60%)
• Standing, walking
• Stooping, bending, squatting and climbing stairs
• Pushing, pulling and reaching
• Lifting: 0 – 30 lbs.
Rare (0 – 30%)
Work Environment & Conditions
• Indoor heated/air conditioned office
• Bright lighting and adequate ventilation
Click here to apply
Wholesale Boutique is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or any other protected status.