Your Shopping Bag 0 Items $0.000
Become a Viv&Lou Retailer
Thank you for your interest and for taking the time to learn more about becoming a Viv&Lou authorized retailer.
Viv&Lou, a division of Wholesale Boutique, is a lifestyle brand that offers bags, travel items, apparel, and accessories designed exclusively for fun-loving personalities. No matter what adventure your life takes you on next, Viv&Lou has a product made especially for you!
Our Viv&Lou retail partners are extremely important to us and we are committed to supporting them with exceptional products, service, and support. Below you will find an outline of standards, expectations, benefits, and support we have for any business looking to become a Viv&Lou retail partner.
Opening an Account
- • All new account prospects must be reviewed and approved by the Viv&Lou team
- • All new account prospects must complete an application and supply credit card and e-mail information prior to opening an account
- • Store front businesses must provide an actual image of the store front (s)
- • Web only businesses will be reviewed to verify that they have an independent retail website with a functional URL address and a “shopping cart” format with a secure check out process.
- • Once complete information and required documentation has been received, all details will be reviewed by the Viv&Lou team.
- • Viv&Lou reserves the right to approve or deny any retailer that we do not feel accurately portrays the Viv&Lou brand.
- • Viv&Lou requires a $1,000 minimum opening order, a$250 reorder minimum and a $3,000 annual minimum.
- • Newly established accounts begin on credit card terms through the first 6 months.
Viv&Lou Support and Program Benefits:
- • Access to new and exclusive Viv&Lou products
- • Inclusion in pre-season Viv&Lou products, trends, and brand direction
- • Opportunity to place pre-season purchase orders
- • 100% guaranteed fulfillment of pre-season purchase orders
- • Dedicated sales consultants to assist with product inquiries and store merchandising
- • Professional Marketing and Sales materials to support your stores
- • Identify your store as an Authorized Viv&Lou Retailer
- • Access to Product and Lifestyle Image Downloads
- • All Viv&Lou products, displays, e-mails, imagery, and content are subject to trademark and copyright protection
- • Professional customer service support to assist with questions
Territory Assignment and Protection:
- • Our goal is to create and maintain a fair marketplace for our retail partners to feature the Viv&Lou brand.
- • We try to maintain strict territories to avoid market saturation.
- • Population density and other factors are used by the Viv&Lou team to create and maintain territories
- • We require a timely notice of change in store address and/or any new storefront locations. To avoid territory conflicts new locations must be approved by the Viv&Lou team prior to shipping.
- • Accounts that are inactive for 6 months will be deactivated and territory protection will be surrendered.
Who Will Not be Approved:In general, Viv&Lou does not approve businesses:
- • With websites created through free website providers, such as etsy.com.
- • Conducted solely through social media outlets such as Facebook or auction sites such as eBay.
- • Conducting presells through website or social media outlets such as Facebook.
- • Claiming to be a “wholesale provider”.
- • Selling through national/global selling platforms (I.e. Amazon.com, eBay, etc.).
- • Qualifying as a "Home Party Business".
- • With kiosks, booths and/or participating vendors within a co-op business.
- • Discount or consignment stores.
- • Participating as vendors at local fairs or flea markets.